Saturday, November 05, 2011

Duuudes! Halloween!!!

Halloween happened a week ago, I know I am late for posting this, but here it is. My friend and I went out for Halloween once again this year. Her as a kimono girl and myself as Kaito from Vocaloids, the default version. There was this house that made for scream for ice cream, and as Kaito.... I FUCKING SCREAMED MY BALLS OFF!!! [Haagan Daaz] We got candy, yaay, but other than that, it was a normal Halloween.


As an update. The person I have admired most friendzoned me, and I am now FOREVER ALONE [lol rage]. Too bad. I'm not cut out for romance, so I guess I will give up on that and concentrate on schooling. So if my posts are not comical as they usually are, its because I am downing Halloween candy as an antidepressant.

No comments:

Post a Comment