Sunday, August 21, 2011

So I cleaned my room

I just cleaned my room, especially for this blog. I know right? I'm totally awesome like that. Thing is, my video game corner and my cosplay and sewing has been eating up the space and guess what.... SELL ALL THE THINGS!!!! That's right folks, every bit of spare material I have sold, every bit of unused cosplay parts and accessories and the like, SOLD!!!! As well, I cleaned up my game corner and put every disk back in the book [I have a CD book, STFU NOOBS], and everything is in order.



So this is whats up in all seriousness. This is my first blog, this is my first post, and I'm on a boat!!!!! :D WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO


My blogs will cover many things, from cosplay, to video game rants to my kitten being so fucking adorable. Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment